News/Updates

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Learn XML BY: Derek Banas@@

Follow cyrustmybjaz29
In the next set of tutorials, I’ll completely cover XML and all of it’s capabilities. If you just want to watch a video tutorial on XML I have listed it first, followed by all the article’s I’ve written on XML. If you have any question’s or requests, leave them in the comment area below.

Here I present a video version of my XML Tutorial. I went out of my way to cover nearly all of the capabilities provided to you with XML. If you have any questions or want further information, leave a comment below. Learn XML Video Tutorial Part 1 Here I introduce XML by covering: XML Basics Explain what it can do Compare it to HTML Explain tags and elements Show you what XML looks like Explain the encoding attribute much more…

Learn XML Video Tutorial Part 2 Here I cover: More XML rules Explain the rules of writing valid XHTML Explain Well-formedness Briefly cover the basics of DTD’s

Learn XML Video Tutorial Part 3 Here I completely cover everything behind creating Document Type Definitions (DTD)

If you have any questions or would like a specific subject covered here leave a comment below. Till Next Time!!!!sociallever.com

No comments:

Post a Comment